Monday 22 November 2010

Where i store my nail polishes.....

I thought i would start this post off with where i currently store my nail polishes.

I currently store them in these gorgeous pots/jars?I didn't have a useage for them before  now i have accumlated so many different polishes i have found a home for them!

I keep the ones i use regularlly in these jars/pots so they are easy to get too when i want  to use them & they only hold so many bottles of polish. I think they fit perfectly!





The cupcase is placed on my vanity/desk area with my favourite polishes to hand. Depending on the size/shape of the polish bottles you can fit a few bottles in here as you can see from the second picture. I purchased this for around £3 0r £4 from a cheap store in my local town.



I got this very cute cow jar from Matalan for around £6. Again i store my favourite polishes in here which 
 quite a few can fit in.


The rest of my polishes which i don't use as much lives in this bucket which i purchased from a cheap store in town during Easter time. It is perfect at storing all my unloved polishes :o(

I like to have my polishes stored neatly & in all one place where i know where they are. Storing them like this is just so easy for me & everything has it place. It is also unexpensive & keeps things neat which i like :o)

How do you store your nail polishes?

5 comments:

Carlito86 said...

That cow jar is cute :) I just keep mine in a drawer all lined up in order of what make they are! xx

Steph said...

i love cupcakes, but the cow on that lid looks amazing! haha. i want it! :) x

http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Cute storage! Btw, it's Ggxox from LLL. Love your blog :).

xoxo

Unknown said...

great idea of where to store it x

L.M. said...

Just discovered your sweet blog. Following!
Whenever you are feeling like stopping by, here is where you will find me! Will be happy to see you!Love from Greece!
http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/